CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life is sveet! Yes. you read that right. SVEET!

*Clears Thoart*
So Tiff's here. Cece's at her grandmother's while her parents are out of town, and since we're not together, I thought I'd write this alone. I know I know..just one of us? Epic fail! The Blog is much more fun when it's being written by the both of us, but I thought...what else do I have to do? I mean really??
soo....yeah just sit back, chillax and grab some cookies, cause..believe me. Tiff likes the Cookies!!


As you may of noticed the blogs..well...AMAZINGLY EPIC. This is all thanks to my Beloved Cece. she's amazing isn't she? I mean when I saw it I NEARLY HAD A SPAZZ ATTACK AND FELL ON THE GROUND PANTING!! I MEAN...

GGHFDHJKIL!!!!! LOOK AT THE HOTNESS??

in case your just coming to this blog...A) where have you been? and B) here are the mens!!

-- Alec of the Volturi


-- Angel/Angelus


-- Damon Salvatore *using old man's voice*


-- Edward Cullen




*drools* The sex beasts are here to stay. *sighs and getting lost in the sexy* Oh my bad..
anyways, if you guys wouldn't mind telling us what you think of the remodel...be free to do so! it would actually make us feel rather..Important enough haha!!


anyways, moving on to the next order of Business...


CARO!!???? CARO YOU OUT THERE??!?!?
*looks through the fog*

Caro...if your out there. We must speak with you!!

You, our little Delicate Flower...are the sweetest reviewer ever! Like, I don't know why, but everytime one of us see's your review for the current chapter that we're working on, we call each other and is like.."YAY CARO REVIEWED!!" Your one of our favorites for sure!! We love you so! and Hope you continue to leave awesome reviews, and the fact that you actually read this crap on this blog...it's just awesome!! *HUGS YOU TIGHT*

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

---

We are currently wanting to do a lot of blog posts, because we have a lot of catching up to do. for starters...

------
*gets out phone and calls Nez*

Tiff: Hi Nez?


Nez: Hi Tiff!


Tiff: Nez, Cece and I need to call you in for a Interview this week, does that sound possible?


Nez: Alec...I'm talking on the phone, can you not try to kiss me while I..*speaks louder into the phone* Umm..now Tiff?


Tiff: O_O no...after? ummm whatever your doing...


Nez: Oh..Okay. I can...*muffles into the phone* this week sounds great!


Tiff: Great! Cece and I will be more then happy to hear from..*click* Hello? Hello? NEZ??

Tiff: O_O Oh my...

-----
Well...I guess that means Nez and us will be having a interview very soon...and talk about that!! Jeez!! I hope all their doing is kissing, because Cece and I did not give our Seal of Approval on "it" yet...if ever ;)
haha. what else is next on our list. well...Cece and I have been meaning to dicuss VD and there's ships. One being Bonnie/Damon...Oh do I have stories to tell you the EPIC Bonnie/Damon. *sighs* anyways..I guess this post is going for to long LOL

Just keep a Look out for:


-The Interview


-The BD Post


-The 13th Chapter


[which wont be up for a little bit..Cece and I haven't seen each other in ages. but don't worry, it'll be up!]
-More Details being released about our next fanfic. "The Other Side of the Shadow"
Thanks for eatting all my cookies!!


*looks at Ian* sorry Girls...Ian beckings me...*wiggles eyebrows*

SEE YA!!
XOXO

Tiff


0 comments: