CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alec/Nez Interviews: Chapter 12 [WARNING: WE'RE DIRTY ;)]

*Tiff and Cece come into room with girly things and Cookies* ;)
Tiff: *see's Nez* AHHH sorry. Thought you were Alec for a second.
Nez: He's in the waiting room hehe.

Cece: Well...*shifts feet* Is he gonna come in soon? *looks hopeful*

Nez: Umm...I thought you guys wanted me here?

Tiff: *shoves Cece* We do, WE DO. Hi Nez.

Nez: Hi Tiff...Cece..whatcha got there?

Cece: *Grabs Nez's foot and puts it on her lap* Hehe what color?

Tiff: LOL..um okay...Shall we start the questions?

Cece: No! What colorrrrrrrrrrr?

Nez: Shit, I don't knowwwwwww *mimicks* Red *smiles to self*

Cece: *scoffs* Of course...sorry. We're out of red *Hides the red behind her back* We have yellow though!

Tiff: Give her the damn red, if she wants to seduce her boy-toy then let her seduce her boy-toy damn it!

Cece: Well...why did his favorite color have to be red Tiff why?! Whose genius plan was that anyways? Huh!?!?!

Tiff: *coughs* Yours.

Cece: Oh.

Tiff: Moving on...Nez questions?

Nez: Go for it.

Cece: Have you screwed him yet..?

Nez: You guys know the answer to that.

Tiff: Well you haven't..that we know of..

Nez: Your both sick pervs you know that right?

Cece: Yep but so are you. Don't think we don't know what goes on in that head of yours. Tell me exactly..what did you want to go in deeper again? I know it wasn't a Twinkie. I mean, Tiff you were there, what was it? Something to do with the "BIG O" *laughs*

Nez: Your evil.

Tiff: That she is. So...did you screw him yet?

Nez: NOoooooooo

Cece: WITH THE BIG O!!!!!!!

Nez: Cee!!!

Cece: *chuckles*

Tiff: Do you want to though...?

Nez: ....well..DUH! Have you seen him?

Cece: Indeed we have..*sighs dreamingly*

Tiff: *smacks Cece*

Cece: What?! I'm only human..all human. and if he took a nibble...mhmmmm..I wouldn't MIND ALEC!! *Calls to Alec in the waiting room*

Nez: Do you realize your talking about the boy, I'm in love with right?

Cece: Do you realize who made that boy? Who created him to be the badass that you fell in love with? WHO WAS HE BEFORE WE MADE THE EMOTIONLESS SHADOW!? HUH??? WHO???
*turns head and nods* That's right bitcha..he was in the Volturi..with ONE LINE IN THE MOVIE!!!! ONE FREAKIN' LINE! I own him! I Own you! I have rights!

Tiff: *coughs* WE have rights love...WEEEEEEEEE

Nez: Actually, if you have want to get technical...SMeyers owns--

Tiff: AHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHH *bawls*

Cece: *clings to Tiff and covers her ears* Shush!! DON'T SPEAK SUCH LANGUAGE!! SHE IS NO ONE!! DO YOU HEAR ME! THAT NAME DOESN'T COME INTO THIS BLOG.
I mean...do you realize that according to the book...your conception..was nonexistant! yeah! we didn't read one word about sex. I SURE AS HELL DIDN'T. DID YOU TIFF LOVE??

Tiff: *shaking back and forth* There's no place like home, there's no place like home!

Nez: Umm...ew? I don't want to know about my parents getting it on!

Cece: Oh but we do love...we do. your daddy dearest...is a DILF!!!

Nez: ....Seriously? Brain damageeeee..ladies come on!

Tiff: Hehe..DILF. *nods in agreement, mentally assured*

Cece: Anyways..we got enough imformation on you..your Dad, your sweet ass uncle..

Nez: Not Emmett! Gah!

Cece: Sorry...I just can't help myself, I wanna touch the abs...multiple times in fact.

Tiff: *nods* The hand...might slip once or twice.

Nez: Okay, I'm leaving..

Cece: send your Boo in. while your out there. hehe

Tiff: *eats Cookie*


----


*Alec comes in see's Cece and Tiff...as Cece sits up straight, smiling, Tiff eatting another cookie*

Alec: Ladies...

UNISON: Alec..

Alec: I hear you gave Nez a hard time..

Tiff: No No...she just couldn't stand the fact that she has a sex monster as a dad...

Cece: And a sex beast as a uncle..I mean really *fans self*

Alec:...did you want them instead?

US: NO! *Cece grabs his hand and crosses legs*

Cece: Your welcome to stay as long as you like...you sex kitten, you..

Alec: Cece....

Cece: Shush, no need for talking..

Tiff: *smacks Cece*

Cece: I'm REALLY getting sick of you doing that to me Tiff..what the hell? I'm just gonna leave, seeing as how I'm NOT IMPORTANT!

Tiff: See ya. *gets up and sits on Alec's lap*

Cece: *gasp* You forget how old he is Tiff?

Tiff: Well it's better me then you babe! Your what? 16 in a FEW MONTHS?!

Cece: *evil grin* your right...tell me Tiff..how old is Cameron Bright?

Tiff: Shut up.

Cece: No, tell me. I can't remember ..it's a one and a what is that number? Alec?

Alec: sev-

Tiff: SHUSH! *covers mouth and glares at Cece* You...You..bitcha! YES I SAID BITCHA!
B-I-T-C-H...Xander style right in YO face!

Alec: Ladies..

Cece: Well if you didn't go basically try to get laid..I wouldn't of brought it up!

Tiff: YOU KNOW HOW I AM! I HAVE NEEDS!

Cece: And I'm a walking statue?!? I'M YOUNG! and GOING THROUGH THINGS AND IT'S WEIRD AND...AND...WEIRD!

Alec: Ladies...

Tiff: WELL IF YOU WANTED SOMEONE TO NIBBLE AT YOU AND YOUR NEEDS...I CAN CALL BUDDY!

Cece: Your never gonna FORGET THAT ARE YOU TIFF! HE WAS JUST A PUP!

Tiff: *stands up and sits next to Cece* Yeah..but that doesn't stop Jake, so why is BUDDY ANY DIFFERENT??

Alec: *inhales* LADIES *GRABS EACH GIRL'S THIGH*

*girls freeze*

Alec: Now...that's better. Cece..you know good and well AGE is just a number..and Tiff..don't bring up Dogs. you know this. understood?

*both nod*

Alec: Good. Now..that we're all friends again..*smirks* what's in the script for the next chapter?

Tiff: We can't tell you.

Cece: She can't. *smiles and winks*

Alec: *moves hand up thighs*

Girls: O_________O

Alec: Now Tiff...I'm your friend aren't I? I mean..surely you can find a way..

Tiff:..*gulps*

Cece: I can make a deal!!

Tiff: CECE!!!!

Alec: Hmmm....*reaches and moves Cece's hair over shoulder* I'm all.....*leans in* of service

Tiff: :O *Alec smirks and he breathes air in her face*

Cece: Umm...wait I can't.

Alec: Come on' Cece..

Cece: Don't call me that..

Alec: My apologies..Cecilia..

Cece: Um..there's a couch involved!

Tiff: NOOOOO * covers mouth* We don't know..ANYTHING!

Alec: *tilts head and moves his hand over and caresses Tiff's neck* Come on Tiff...it's just one spoiler..*turns to Cece* what about the couch?

Cece: I can't say anymore..

Alec: Not even for a nibble? * leans in close to neck; dangerously close*

Cece: *gasp* Oh Your goood..

*Alec smirks*

Tiff: :O

Cece: Okay...if you promise!

Alec: On my own grave..

Cece: Okay...on the couch..you get a---

Nez: ALEC!! *screams from waiting room*

Alec: *groans* I'm getting our future told here!

Nez: Yeah? well...your future LIES with me..if YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYINGGGG

Cece: Bitch.

Alec: *sighs and pats Girls on the back* Thank you for your cooporation, loves..*leans and breathes* You've been of such..use...

Girls: :O

*Alec walks and gets grabbed by Nez, moaning as she licks up his neck*

Alec: Besides...you guys already know I'm a one-woman vamp...and..I..I.....*eyes rolledback* Jeez Nez...

Girls: :O

Alec: I'll see you later..
*Nez and Alec walk out together, as they continue to grope each other down the hall*

Cece: I need a cold shower.

Tiff: I need to take up my sister's offer on that dildo.

Cece: Tiff!

Tiff: What? DID YOU NOT SEE THAT! CAUSE....WHEW

Cece: I DIDN'T NEED TO SEE, I FELT WHAT HE WAS DOING TO ME! THAT DAMN TEASE!! I mean, he is always doing this stuff to Nez, but dang! I never knew it would feel like that!

Tiff: *nods* Cece...

Cece: Mmm?

Tiff: Get the computer. We need to release some tension.

Cece: Okayyy...what fandom?

Tiff: Twilight..

Cece: But Alec and Nez aren't....

Tiff: Oh No....I'm thinking of a different couple. a more...alive couple..

*Tiff walks away*

Cece: Tiff...what couple is alive? THEIR ALL DEAD!! TIFF....
TIFFFFFFFF???? *runs*
damn it.

0 comments: