CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

People, please relax!!

So here lately we've been getting A LOT of complaints on how we're taking too long to update or people asking when we're going to update...so I thought I'd give a little explanation on why we're taking so long. It's been a really rough and stressful week.. for example:

Problem no. 1: Tiff is out of town visiting family.

Problem no. 2: I've been in and out of the hospital with IV's stuck in my arm because I've been very dehydrated.

Problem no. 3: My dad has a kidney stone, so I've been at the hospital all night with him as well.

Problem no. 4: I've been sick, and have had some pretty effing painful headaches the past couple of days, and all I want to do is sleep and I really couldn't give a crap about writing.

We can't write all the time, because as you can see life gets in the way. Plus, I have school, Tiff has work and we both have things we need to do throughout the way. Please don't take this personal; we just need you guys to be patient!! :)

PLEASE have some faith in us, we'll get it up when we get it up. We always do, don't we??? ;)

~Cee

0 comments: