CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

10 Days of Christmas: Vampire Style - By Cee and Erin

♫On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me: A bite mark on my neck.♫
♫On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Two Salvatores, and a bite mark on my neck.♫
♫On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bite mark on my neck.♫
♫On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Four shirtless vamps, three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bite mark on my neck.♫
♫On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Five orgasms! Four shirtless vamps, three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bite mark on my neck.♫
♫On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Six red eyes, five orgams! Four shirtless vamps, three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bite mard on my neck.♫
♫On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Seven pointed fangs, six red eyes, five orgams! Four shirtless vamps, three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bite mark on my neck.
♫On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Eight pints of blood, seven pointed fangs, six red eyes, five orgasms! Four shirtless vamps, three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bite mark on my neck.♫
♫On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Nine compulsions, eight pints of blood, seven pointed fangs, six red eyes, five orgams! Four shirtless vamps, three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bitemark on my neck.♫
♫On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Ten sexy smirks, nine compulsions, eight pints of blood, seven pointed fangs, six red eyes, five orgasms! Four shirtless vamps, three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bitemark on my neck.
♫On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Eleven willings victims, ten sexy smirks, nine compulsions, eight pints of blood, seven pointed fangs, six red eyes, five orgams! Four shirtless vamps, three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bitemark on my neck.♫
♫On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Twelve dancing Damon's, eleven willing victoms, ten sexy smirks, nine compulsions, eight pints of blood, seven pointed fangs, six red eyes, five orgams! Four shirtless vamps, three cold shivers, two Salvatores, and a bite mark on my neeeeeeeeeck!♫
~~~
So, there you have to people. Memorize it to heart and sing it everyday in the shower! :D
♥ you guys!
-Cee

0 comments: