CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fallen....I've Fallen!

*sighs*
Helllo lovelies. (Its Tiff) I have a confession. I've Fallen for....someone. whose not a Vampire.
*GASP* I know I know....what the hell Tiff? how can you do this to Cee and everyone else? I thought you were a huge Vamp Groupie?
The thing is.....Cece doesn't...know this one. She hasn't read the book.
NOW I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING.
Your thinking, what the hell? your cheating on Cece??? The answer is NO.
No, I'm not cheating on anyone, or anything. I'm trying to get Cece involved as well. I'm trying to get her to understand, BUT Cece is.....resisting.
but don't worry. I'm stubborn. and I will get her involved with Patch Cipriano. I swear it!
Yes. HIS EFFIN' NAME IS PATCH CIPRIANO!
And he's no Vampire. No hunter. he's....he's a angel.
literally, though he's the Badboy kind. he's cocky. SEXY. Dark. AND HE'S HAS A SMIRK.
I'm begining to think anyone with a Crooked smile/smirk is win in my book. LOL am I wrong?
Look up the Book "Hush Hush" and figure out what I mean! he's sooo....GAHHHH! I can't even tell you. I blame my friend Brooke (WHOM I ADORE AND LOVE AND *TACKLES*) for this of course. a couple of months back she was telling me about Patch and I was interested a little back then, but Now? all I can think about is "Patch this, Patch that...Patch can kiss me anyw--" you get the drill? I only feel this passionate about certian characters man.
Edward, Chuck, Damon and Now effin' Patch.
I mean what the crap??
I see a pattern too. 3 out of four of those beasts here is a bad boy. (Though if you think about Edward can be bad....I mean he's effin' killed people before, so yeah I say he's the bad boy when compared to Jacob. LOL :P)
Yeah. so I like the myserious, Killing type.
NICE. Just want my Mom wants me to bring home. *sighs*
anyways, in other news.
----
when are we gonna Update?
shit, Idk the next couple of chapters are getting hard to write, and me and Cece haven't been near each other long enough to sit and think it over. but...WE WILL!!
PATIENCE! *hands Cookies*
-----
Okay, well that's all I got for you guys. I love you all. Thanks sooo much for reviewing if you have, or alerts/faves you know the drill. TES almost has 600 reviews and it's beyond awesome of you guys!!
PS- Grease 2 is in the background on the TV (I'm not watching) but the songs saying "I'LL DO IT FOR OUR COUNTRY" and if you know anything about the movie, you know what their talking about....*CRACKS UP*
alright that was random. GOOD NIGHT PEOPLES.
CHECK OUT HUSH HUSH, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. :D

0 comments: