CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

600 reviews -- (Plus badass picture)

Greetings, darling readers!




What say brings you here to our humble blog?




Tiff: Wtf, Cece?


Cee: IT PUTS ME IN THE MOOD!


--




As I was saying...why would thou come to thy lair? Shall'th thou wsh death amung self? FEAR US...we are newborns in thirst and seek of young blood.


Especially those of who read-ith and seek the knowledge of Alec & Renesmee fanfictions...




*Sinister laughter coming out of the corner*




♫Come little children, I'll take thee away.


Into a land of enchantement...♫


(It's actually a song...you should google it.)




Seriously though...


*Clears throat*


That concludes our theatrical introduction...




But yeah, we look badass right? Amazing things you can do with computers now and days. Alec and Felix gave us their stamp of approval? HELLS YEAH!


and why do we get their approval? because we have 602 reviews!!

*the crowd goes mad* :)


Lets go back in time to when Alec and Felix found out and to see what they say about the big ordeal.


*TIME TRAVELS ONLY 10 MINUTES AGO,


Tiff: Hi guys!

Alec: Ladies. *nods*

Felix: *pulls girls into hug* MY BABES!


US: *laughs*


Tiff: Now, Felix this is the first time we've talked to you in our interviewing room, why is that?

Felix: I KNOW RIGHT!? what the hell? I thought you guys loved me?

Cee: We do man! we do!

Felix: Then how come your not showing the love?

Alec: Because their perverted minds have sparked a interest in me alone. *sighs*

Felix: Are you saying you sexy babes don't want a peice of me? what the hell?

Tiff: No, that's not it at all Felix!

Alec: Yes it is. Don't lie to the man Tiffany, can't you see he's hurting? All you ladies are the same, you say you want the man, but then you turn around and--

Cee: *covers Alec's mouth* lets not make this personal okay? lets save that for TES!

Tiff: Exactly! speaking of which, did you guys hear that TES has over 600 reviews?

Felix: Your shitting me! really?? I mean, I knew I was awesome and everything but damn. 600? you sure you read that right?

Alec: Of course, they've read it right Felix, they can read. apparently, and what makes you think, the reviewers are reading for you?

Felix: HELLLLOOO...I'm Felix.

Alec: Yes, and if I remember currectly, in the movie, you come off as a scary buff guy who doesn't know how to smile.

Felix: Says the guy who looks liked he's about to drool himself out of boredom and has ONE line in New Moon. I tell you man, the movies don't do us jusice. these ladies here? Their so on it! *highfives Tiff and Cee*

Alec: Yes, so what should we give them as a gift?

Us: A gift?? *gets excited, and both reveals their necks*

Felix: ummm-- *looks at Alec*

Alec: Oh this nothing new. they tend to both want to be vampires, and at such young ages...*shakes head* No my sweets, not that type of gift.

Tiff: Then what type of gift? I mean, what else is there?

Felix: OH I KNOW I KNOW!

*everyone looks at Felix*

Felix: A BOB!

US: O_O

Alec: Really Felix? REALLY?? Cecilia is 16 years old.

Cee: Pssh, well change me and that wouldn't be a problem...*wiggles eyebrows*

Felix: *laughs* yeah, You know one day Alec, your going to appericate my gift giving, it's not everyday I feel generous.

Alec: You gave me a prono just last week, you moron.

Felix: Well, you looked like you needed it!

Alec: what I need is a spoiler on the next chapter to know it's not over!

US: IT'S NOT!

Alec: Okay then, I'm satisfied.

*Felix laughs*

Felix: your so not.

Alec: Back to the gift giving Felix...no BOBs, please.

Felix: Fine...no Immortality, no BOBs, No Dilbos either eh?

Alec: Spare me.

Felix: Okay I got it...I hear by give you lovlies, FELIX'S STAMP OF APPROVAL!

Us: O_o what's that?

Felix: only the best gift ever!

Alec: It means, he'd actually become a one woman man, for you guys...if he found someone.

US: *laughs nervously*

Felix: O_o what's so funny? you think I can't do it?

Alec: *smirks* I don't think that's why their laughing...

Felix: Then what? what is it??

Tiff: Thank you guys for the gift. we better go now.

Felix: Wait, won't you tell us the joke?

Cee: *shakes head* did you give us Immortality?

Felix: No.

Cee: Then there's your answer *waves*
----
THANK YOU READERS! YOUR THE SHIZ!
WE LOVE YOU BIG BIG!
{In case there's any misunderstanding, TES IS NOT OVER!
LOVES YOU!}





0 comments: