CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things we need to make clear.

Hi. Tiff again. I came across a couple of reviews in the past for TES, that I thought I would answer. I would to it as a response to the person, with a PM but the users who have posted these reviewers are not members of Fanfiction so here it is loves


"Okay, this is a awesome fanfic. I LOVED this chapter. The part near the end was FUNNY! But that led me to think, are you foreshadowing that Nez is going to have Alec's baby? cuz in Breaking Dawn, They said werewolves imprint on people that would make good werewolf babies ;). So...since Jacob Imprinted on Renesmee that means she IS fertile. right?...."

Reviewer: Someone who reads your fanfic

Okay, first things first. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our fanfic. it means a lot that you would write such a thoughtout review without bashing us completely lol. I like that the rest of your review says we need to work on our grammar, but over all You like it.. Idk why but I tend to like critical but not rude reviews and yours was very mature.

that aside lets get to the purpose of your review shall we?

I will say this and I will say this once. take it as a spoiler or whatever you want, but let it be known by all our readers.

Renesmee WILL NOT be having Alec's Baby.



Okay? It just wont work. we know it says in Breaking Dawn that Wolves Imprint on people to carry their genes and such, we also know it was made perfectly clear in the books that it was SAM'S theory!



WANT PROOF??



Photobucket

[IT'S A LITTLE BLURRY. SORRY.]


Okay, so that was bitch to get on here. I hope it works, if not I'll fix it. for some reason Blogger wont let me copy and paste so..I had to do things that hard way. ANYWAYS.

You see the red-underlined words? Those are the key words that allowed Cee and I to do what we did. It never fully states if Renesmee can have a child. It never states for sureee that that's the reasons for Imprinting. WE HAVE DONE THE WORK!!! lol. We have done the background check of every character you see in TES. all way to Alec, to Nez and even Poor Innocent Felix. do we change some things? not without reason we don't. we definately wouldn't change the mythology of Twilight and their Vampires.

[Even though clearly, SHE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS did...whenever she created Renesmee...LETS NOT GO THERE. ]


Okay so is everything clear now? we good? do you still love us?

we know it can be confusing, hell...The reason behind Half-Vampire/Half-Human exisience confuses us. I mean Edward's sperm is like...over 100 years old and yet it can produce a child? wtf? We made Renesmee NOT fertile because, as fans we believe...well...we believe it's weird enough that Edward&Bella look like teenagers, yet their daughter looks 16. we think it's weird that she grows in seven years. with that knowledge we didn't want to do that to our Nez or Alec for that matter. It just wouldn't make sense for the story. also, I want to point out to everyone...just because you have sex once, doesn't mean your preggo. LOL. but still...I like how we got you wondering about the little things.


with that in mind, Thank you!!!!!!!

0 comments: