CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh my...I'm using a white font so I cannot see what I'm doing! Cause the screen is white, ahh! AHHHHHHH!
Hold on, poeple...I'm fixin it!
*sigh* Now I can relax. Hopefully the words up there aren't completely jibberish. Oh, and in case any of you were wondering...its Cee! :D Tiff keeps thinking she can write a blog without me?? Blasphemy! I can do it too! :D
Okay, I'll be serious now.
Yes, I was gone for a short while...eight days to be exact. But it was worth it. Sorry all you guys had to wait a little while longer. But as Tiff said, we really don't have time to write ALL the time...
Honestly? We never expected to have as much response as we've gotten over TES -hehe- not in the least! I remember Tiff saying we wouldn't get even 1 review. And I told her, we'll at least get 1!! Now we have 391 reviews!
Oh dear...now I can't get the big font to go away...help! *sigh* Sometimes I really have no clue.
Okay, this is what I'm going to do, once I'm done writing, I'll go back and make it small...so right now...you can't even tell its big and I'm blabbering like a complete moron. You're thinking why in the world do I torture myself and expose myself to this nonsence? She's saying the font is big but its not! Its not big!
*blinks* Sorry...
Anywho, now that I made the letters smaller...lets continue! Now that I've fried some of your brain cells into nothings...
As Tiff had mentioned, we are in the talks of writing another story BASED off of The Emotionless Shadow. Must warn you, it'll have very, very little to do with Alec and Nez.
"The Other Side of the Shadow" is about another couple who we thought wouldn've been amazing together. If you read her post, you should know who we're talking about.
And also, as she said...we have an idea for a ATS(Angel) fanfic...though all I can say is this fanfic; though it would have Angel in it, he wouldn't be the main focus.
Thats all I can say at this time.
Because I don't know how much Tiff wants to be revealed, and I don't want to get my head ripped off for saying too much :) Were it up to me though? I'd give you a hint.
Oh well...thats life, right?
Dude, Tiff must have done some work on here because the playlist and Tweets used to be on the bottom...and now they're on the side!
Thats totally stokin'!!!
Oh, stokin' is something we came up with, because when we were writing a chapter, I put stoking on accident, meaning soaking. So, stoakin' is basially epic awesome! :) A inside joke, if you will.
Well, yeah.
Hey Caro! If you're reading, just wanna say that we love you! *hugs* Like seriously! I really wish we could reply to your reviews but you have it blocked man! :( waaa...
Okay, so I'm going to go and do something important..like go to my Mall World game on facebook (which I am addicted to)
Love you guys, thanks so much for your reviews! We eat them up like cheetos!
~Cee

0 comments: