CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

ELLO!

Hi guys,
How was your Thanksgiving?? or Better, How was Breaking Dawn Day? Well we had a blast and were quite impressed with the protrayal of the book. Personally Breaking Dawn was not a favorite of mine. and I think Cece's as well, but I can't speak for her, But the last book in the Twilight failed on some aspects that should of been. But most people know my opinions on the book so, I wont bore you with that. regardless of the suckness of the book, I have to say I was suprised that I liked it as much as I did. They changed some things but that's a good thing. (Don't think I didn't notice the change in the imprinting..."I'll be her friend, her protector, everything she needs." ....but NOT HER LOVER. SUCK IT SMEYER!)

ANYWAYS. I wanted to say Thank you guys for putting up with us this month. we've been through a lot. with our Health (Cece had her wisdom teeth pulled and she's drugged a lot.) and Personal. (I've had to kick out a over baring roommate and lost a friend.)

I hope everyone is enjoying LITD as much as we are writing it. Douche!Alec and Easy!Renesmee are so much fun to create. we feel as if characters should been flawed and problematic and as the story continues they change and evolve. and we hope you enjoy it. :)

Thanks for the reviews we're getting! 119 reviews for just 7 chapters. That beats TES. and it's crazy! THANKS SO MUCH!!


Xoxo
Tiff

0 comments: